Saturday, September 23, 2017

Forensic and Investigative Sciences (FIS) Program Seminar Series - 2017

I'm thrilled to be giving a talk today in the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) Forensic and Investigative Sciences (FIS) Program Seminar Series at 3:30 pm.

The title of the talk is:

"Not Your Father's Heroin: Forensic Toxicology in the Age of Fentanyl and Fentalogs"

While you're reading this, why not pop into IUPUI's FIS Program website and have a look around? They've got some really cool things happening.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete